Board of Directors - 2021
2021 BOARD OF EXECUTIVE OFFICERS
Tom McCool, President
- Site Vice President, Luminant Power, Comanche Peak Nuclear Power Plant
Ron Holmgreen, Past President
- Assistant Superintendent, GISD~ "To bridge the resources of our community with the needs of our children."
Tonya Powell, Secretary - Associate Planner, Berry Wealth Services Group~ "To help improve the lives of others."
Jon Musser, Treasurer
- First National Bank, Granbury
2021 BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Darrell Cockerham- Retired Hood County Judge, community volunteer
- Director, Visiting Angels, Granbury
Kristi Dobbins - Lakeside Physicians
- Realtor, Century 21 Shirley Hooks Real Estate
- Owner, Gym Kats Sports Center, Granbury - "When asked to be a part of the Board for the UWHC it was a no brainer to accept! This was something that I had wanted to be a part of for quite sometime. Just the opportunity of having a greater impact on the small town that WE love and live in. When you want to see improvement and movement in particular areas, what better way than to give the value of your tie and attention. This board is an incredible group of individuals that want to see Hood County flourish!"
- Branch Manager, First National Bank, Granbury~"Empower others, serve the community, and to give back - United Way has a big heart for the community and people - I truly believe in what United Way does."
- Owner, Sight Glass Flights, Granbury ~"To build my family’s understanding of our community, compassionately identify with our neighbors and contribute for the greater good of Hood County."
- Assistant City Manager, City of Granbury~ "Provide service for our community."
Steve Quinn - Pastor, Lakeside Baptist Church
Rusty Terrell - CCO, Culberson Construction Energy Services, (CCI, Inc.), Tolar~ " To help inform the community of needs that we have in Hood County."
- - Southwest Airlines
Wayne Vaughn- Pecan Valley Mental Health Services